1: What would you name your future daughter?
2: Do you miss anyone?
3: What if I told you that you were pretty?
4: Ever been told “it’s not you, it’s me”?
5: What are you looking forward to in the next week?
6: Did you go out or stay in last night?
7: How late did you stay up last night?
8: Honestly, has anyone seen you in your underwear in the past 3 months?
9: What were you doing at 12:30 this afternoon?
10: Have you ever told somebody you loved them and not actually meant it?
11: Could you go for the rest of your life without drinking alcohol?
12: Have you pretended to like someone?
13: Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
14: Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile?
15: Is it hard for you to get over someone?
16: Think back five months ago, were you single?
17: Have you ever cried from being so mad?
18: Hold hands with anyone this week?
19: Did your last kiss take place in/on a bed?
20: Who did you last see in person?
21: What is the last thing you said out lot?
22: Have you kissed three or more people in one night?
23: Have you ever been to Paris?
24: Are you good at hiding your feelings?
25: Do you use chap stick?
26: Who did you last share a bed with?
27: Are you listening to music right now?
28: What is something you currently want right now?
29: Were your last three kisses from the same person?
30: How is your heart lately?
31: Do you wear the hood on your hoodie?
32: When was the last time a member of the opposite sex hugged you?
33: What do people call you?
34: Have you ever wanted to tell someone something but didn’t?
35: Are there any stressful situations in your life?
36: What are you listening to right now?
37: What is wrong with you right now?
38: Love really is a beautiful thing huh?
39: Do you make wishes at 11:11?
40: What is on your wrists right now?
41: Are you single/taken/heartbroken/confused/waiting for the unexpected?
42: Where did you get the shirt/sweatshirt you’re wearing?
43: Have you ever regretted kissing someone?
44: Have you hugged someone within the last week?
45: Have you kissed anyone in the last five days?
46: What were you doing at midnight last night?
47: Do you miss the way things were six months ago?
48: Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone?
49: Have you ever been to New York?
50: Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?"
My brother killed himself
on the twenty-eighth Thursday of last year
and I missed four days of work
and my mom wanted to know ‘Why’.
he was always a fan of beauty
but what he did
was not beautiful at all.
And last week I got the news
that one of my good friends from high school
except this time
she’d gone too far
and now she was gone.
And I had a hard time falling asleep at night
and her mother
hugged me tight
and thanked me for coming to the service
but I did not
want to be there at all.
This is not
The girl down the street
would’ve turned 21 last year
and I can scarcely imagine
the wild times she would’ve
But she is buried six feet deep
after falling nearly 300
and she did not leave a note.
This is not
My freshman year of college
and my roommate was beautiful
and how I wanted to be just like her.
But she wore herself down
till she was
and if you blinked
you had to go and find her all over again.
So now her parents are no longer supporting her college tuition
but are paying her hospital bills
watching their daughter crumble.
This is not
So y’all can take your narcissistic
of self harm and eating disorders and committing suicide
and shove them as far up your ass
as you possibly can.
Starvation is not beautiful.
Killing yourself is not beautiful.
is not beautiful.
This note I am writing
is not beautiful.
you are beautiful
and it’s about damn time you start believing it.
- 1. What is a thought that often keeps you from falling asleep?
- 2. Who is on your mind the most?
- 3. Do you have any scars? If so, how did you get them?
- 4. If you could pick one song to describe who you are, what song would it be?
- 5. Have you ever felt like just packing up your things and leaving everything behind?
- 6. Name 3 of your favorite books. Now if you could live in the world of one of those, which one would you choose?
- 7. If you could go out on a date with your celebrity crush, what would you want to do?
- 8. If you had to have your memory reset but you could choose only one memory to keep with you, what memory would you choose?
- 9. You run into yourself from the future, they offer to tell you what you have to look forward to, would you choose to know what your future is like?
- 10. You're a survivor in the zombie apocalypse, what is your weapon of choice?
- 11. Are you currently hiding something from someone?
- 12. What is one thing you don't want your parents to know about you?
- 13. What are some sensitive subjects for you?
- 14. Was 2014 a good year for you?
- 15. If you could change any moment in 2014, would you?
- 16. What is the worst nightmare you've had?
- 17. Where do you feel the most comfortable?
- 18. A night at home or a night out?
- 19. What is the thing you fear the most?
- 20. If you were a fictional character who would you be?
- 21. Have you ever felt forgotten?
- 22. How do you handle conflict?
- 23. Who and/or what makes you the happiest?
- 24. If you could design the perfect day, what would it be like?
- 25. Do you have any hobbies?
- 26. You can have only one trip in a time machine, would you travel to the future or the past?
- 27. List one of your quirks
- 28. Have you ever had a near-death experience?
- 29. What is the strangest thing you've experienced?
- 30. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?
‘it’s not cold’ said the PE teacher with a coat on
“running for 20 minutes isn’t that bad”, said the PE teacher from the chair
‘you’ve got to stay healthy’ said the PE teacher eating a mars bar
“Being on your period is no excuse.” said the male PE teacher with no uterus