- every teacher: she has the ability but she's lazy
- has song about feminism
- has song about gay rights
- has song about consumerism
- has songs about drug abuse and alcoholism
- has song about white privilege
- in all of them, he speaks realistically about subject and includes his personal experience
- fucking song about thrift shopping gets popular
double standards disgust me. when a guy sleeps with a ton of women he’s a stud but when a girl sleeps with a ton of women she’s a lesbian
That was not the way I expected that sentence to end.
Do you ever wonder about how an author would describe you in a novel? Not only your appearance but the way you talk and laugh and hold yourself and all the expressions on your face?
“And then there’s this asshole”
what if you made one of your popular text posts your status on facebook and someone accused you of stealing that text post from tumblr